React Tracker Plugins
There are two kind of Plugins: Plugin implementations and Component libraries.
These may implement PluginInterface methods:
initialize, executed when the Plugin is created
enrich, executed before an event is validated
validate, executed before an event is sent
isUsable, used to determine if the plugin can function in the target environment
These are simply modules containing pre-made tracked Components, hooks, factories and helpers to ease tracking third party libraries.
Included by default
- Plugin: ApplicationContextPlugin
- Plugin: HttpContextPlugin
- Plugin: OpenTaxonomyValidationPlugin
- Plugin: PathContextFromURLPlugin
- Plugin: RootLocationContextFromURLPlugin