Tracking with Objectiv
Objectiv comes with a set of tools that help you set up error-free user behavior tracking instrumentation:
- A Tracker for several web & mobile platforms and frameworks;
- Validation with inline documentation & linting in your IDE/console, and end-to-end testing tools; and
- A Collector to receive, validate & store events.
Instrumentation involves an opt-in process of mapping your application to the open analytics taxonomy to ensure the collected data is clean, well-structured and ready for modeling. To learn more, check out the core concepts of Objectiv's tracking.
A number of web platforms and frameworks are currently supported, such as JS, React, and Angular - with more support coming. To immediately jump into instrumenting your application, follow the step-by-step How-to Guides:
- Getting Started with React SDK
- Getting Started with React Native SDK
- Getting Started with Browser SDK
- Getting Started with Angular SDK
To implement low-level functionality and configuration of the Trackers, all core APIs are open and documented. Check out the API References:
- React SDK API Reference
- React Native SDK API Reference
- Browser SDK API Reference
- Angular SDK API Reference
For more details on how our tracker works and the rationale behind it, read about the underlying core concepts.