class bach.SeriesInt64(engine, base_node, index, name, expression, group_by, instance_dtype, order_by=None, **kwargs)
Series type for integer data.
Operations and Functions
All common arithmetic operations are supported, as well as common aggregation functions, and statistical functions.
Supported arithmetic operations:
- add (+), subtract (-)
- multiply (*), divide (/), floordiv (//), mod (%)
- lshift (<<) and rshift(>>)
See the base class
SeriesAbstractNumeric for an overview of the supported aggregation and
Database support and types
- Postgres: utilizes the ‘bigint’ database type.
- Athena: utilizes the ‘bigint’ database type.
- BigQuery: utilizes the ‘INT64’ database type.